[udig-devel] Re: uDig translations; pending M0 release

Hi Matthias,

I think we've resolved a good portion of the internationalization bugs...

resolved:

UDIG-567 <-- style text is no longer chopped. Now it is misaligned... but it is a slight improvement.
UDIG-573
UDIG-631
UDIG-633
UDIG-635
UDIG-636
UDIG-639
<http://jira.codehaus.org/browse/UDIG-639>
please let me know if the following have been successfully resolved:

UDIG-566 (seems to be working, but perhaps only some have been fixed)
UDIG-637 <-- i'm not seeing the translations... the fragments are there, but the english localization is always shown.

Still in english, despite RCP 3.1.1:

Window > Preferences... > Help
Window > Preferences... > Install/Update

Perhaps we need to grab a few features/plugins from the SDK language pack and add them to our extras file? Matthias, do you by chance have the SDK language pack installed and are these properly translated for you? If you haven't, i'll get a secondary eclipse install going on my machine with the full SDK languages packs... let me know :)

Anyhow, looks like we'll take another stab at the M0 release tomorrow...

Cheers,
Cory.

Back to the top