Re: [udig-devel] 3D view for uDig, problems while extending uDig

The context object of a renderer contains the rendered image.  So to get
the images you can use the following snippet of code:

for( Renderer renderer:map.getRenderManager().getRenderers ){
	BufferedImage image renderer.getContext().getImage();
	doSomething(image);
}

Jesse