RE: [udig-devel] download buttons

Oh Dave,  This is the email I didn't want to get.  Like jody said we had
an evil install out briefly until we realized what it was.  That was one
occasion that I wish we had a registry system in udig so we could have
send out personal emails to all the uDig 1.0.3 users.

The uninstaller we use is completely naive and just deletes the
directory it is pointed at.  In this case it was Program Files.

Really, really sorry,

Jesse