Re: [udig-devel] Doc day done ...

Jody is a liar in one regard in his email. The buttons can be pressed as long as you don't use firefox. Both Opera and Internet Explorer handle the combination of javascript and style sheets correctly. Firefox is a little behind here so you have to click on the icon or the text rather than the whole button.

Jesse

jgarnett wrote:

Well we got about half of what we set out to accomplished :-)

[snip]

I will try and schedule a rematch for next week.
Jody
PS. yes the download buttons are big, but only text is clickable

Back to the top