[udig-devel] Doc day done ...

Well we got about half of what we set out to accomplished :-)

For those on the list please check out the revised home page:
- http://udig.refractions.net/confluence/display/UDIG/Home

You will also find a plug-in tutorial (finally):
- http://udig.refractions.net/confluence/display/DEV/Plugin+Tutorial

And flash movie (yeah!):
- http://udig.refractions.net/docs/walkthough1.htm

The rest of what we are trying for is:
- better community page
- "infocenter" for the online help and developers guide
- rolling the developers guide out as a plugin included in the eclipse_extras.zip

I will try and schedule a rematch for next week.
Jody
PS. yes the download buttons are big, but only text is clickable

Back to the top