[udig-devel] Geoserver 1.3.0 RC4.SC1 Released - uDig walkthough updated

Jody Garnett wrote:
Justin Deoliveira wrote:
A new release is available. This is "sanity check" release so we didn't go through the process of releasing on sourceforge, however there are a few notable features listed below. You can download the new release from:
http://dist.codehaus.org/geoserver/
Stay tuned for the udig tests ... uDig 1.0.5 must go out!
I updated uDig docs (by way of testing GeoServer), walkthrough 2 includes updated GeoServer installation and use instructions based on the latest release:
-<http://udig.refractions.net/docs/installAndIntro.pdf >
-<http://udig.refractions.net/docs/geoserverInstallAndEdit.pdf>

Cheers,
Jody