[udig-devel] Location, Location, Location

I have hacked up support for Schuler's geocoder, well James Macgill did the hacking some months ago - but the ability is finally going mainstream. This feature will be included in the next release of uDig, and is part of some volunteer work we have been doing with the http://katrina.telascience.org/

They still need some help getting their scale hints configured correctly, jump on irc://freenode/#seascallop if you know how to help. Following the no API before its needed, if there are non us geocoders around I can make an extension-point for the location view to process.

Jody

PNG image

Back to the top