Re: [udig-devel] Console messages

Adrian Custer wrote:
When I run uDig on linux from a console the following happens:

[acuster@downdraft udig-1.0.1-app]$ ./udig
0
action.remove: 'elcl16/remove_co.gif' found action.remove
action.remove: 'dlcl16/remove_co.gif' found action.remove
[acuster@downdraft udig-1.0.1-app]$

Any chance we could get rid of those three output lines?
I hunted them down on the ows3 branch, when we merge back in those should go away.

If you want to do the same fix, find the various implementations of Policy.java, it contains code to bind an Action to the current local - and you can remove the System.out statements that were left in.
Jody

Back to the top