RE: [udig-devel] Build problems on current head

On Fri, 2005-09-23 at 10:19 -0500, Crowder, James ERDC-CERL-IL wrote:
> How is the EMF source code generated?  All the jet files are missing that
> used to be in the emf folders.

The jet files come with EMF.  I wasn't using the template files so I
deleted them to reduce confusion.  If there is a problem open
the .genmodel file, Select the root, right click open properties.  Then
check to make sure that external templates are not being used.

> The code compiles now, however there where errors in net.refractions.uil.libs
> project. The MANIFEST.MF file showed errors for the following entries.
> Deleting the entries fixes the MANIFEST and everything compiles and runs
> fine.
>
> org.opengis.cs,
> org.opengis.ct,
> org.opengis.cv,
> org.opengis.gc,
> org.opengis.gp,
> org.opengis.pt,
>

> I am attaching my MANIFEST.MF file.  Although it may only be an issue with me
> because I forgot to delete the old projects in eclipse before I down loaded
> and started from scratch.

do a refresh on the plugin, clean libs, do a classpath update.  I'm not
having problems... I looked at the list server and the file seems to be
there.  If updating doesn't work try downloading from here:
http://lists.refractions.net/geotools/geoapi/jars/geoapi-2.0-tiger.jar.

Maybe the download script is broken.

Jesse

Back to the top