RE: [udig-devel] Build problems on current head

How is the EMF source code generated?  All the jet files are missing that
used to be in the emf folders.

The code compiles now, however there where errors in net.refractions.uil.libs
project. The MANIFEST.MF file showed errors for the following entries.
Deleting the entries fixes the MANIFEST and everything compiles and runs
fine.

org.opengis.cs,
org.opengis.ct,
org.opengis.cv,
org.opengis.gc,
org.opengis.gp,
org.opengis.pt,

I am attaching my MANIFEST.MF file.  Although it may only be an issue with me
because I forgot to delete the old projects in eclipse before I down loaded
and started from scratch.

James