Re: [udig-devel] oracle status update

Jesse,

DId all this. When I go to add a layer it does not show Oracle in the dialog box.

S.

On Wed, 07 Sep 2005 11:04:08 +1000, Jesse Eichar <jeichar@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxx> wrote:

Great.  I'm off to dinner so I'll talk to you tomorrow.

Jesse
Simon Greener wrote:

Jesse and Jody,

We've done some work on oracle. Can't test it today unfortunately, but hopefully we are closer now to what will work.

To test it out you can download:
http://udig.refractions.net/downloads/oracle.zip

and unzip it into the plugins/ directory (on windows I think it is Program File/udig/eclipse/plugins) over-writting the old files.

Thanks. I will test it right now.

S.