[udig-devel] filter

Hello,
   I am new to the list and don't mean to send in a "user" question to a development list, but my searching of the archives and other material has still left me curious.

   I curiously found some information about using filters with WFS and uDig that started with:
--------------

Selection using a Filter

1. Open the Select View
2. Select a Layer
3. The current Filter is displayed at the top, while the results are displayed in a table

only after warning me this should be removed.  :)

Is there a way or a way planned to use some sort of boolean filters on features?

thanks much
take care
doug

Back to the top