[udig-devel] Follow-up: UDIG 1.0.1 MacOS - can't relaunch unless former projec t is removed

-----Original Message-----
From: William Kyngesburye [mailto:kyngchaos@xxxxxxxxxxxxx]
Sent: Wednesday, August 31, 2005 9:33 AM
To: pvaziri@xxxxxxxxxxxx
Subject: Re: UDIG Mac OS question

Here's more that I worked out this morning:

- with an empty project - it starts up again

- with even just an empty map in the project - it will crash on
startup with the AWT exception

-----
William Kyngesburye <kyngchaos@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
http://www.kyngchaos.com/

"Mon Dieu! but they are all alike.  Cheating, murdering, lying,
fighting, and all for things that the beasts of the jungle would not
deign to possess - money to purchase the effeminate pleasures of
weaklings.  And yet withal bound down by silly customs that make them
slaves to their unhappy lot while firm in the belief that they be the
lords of creation enjoying the only real pleasures of existence....

- the wisdom of Tarzan

Back to the top