[udig-devel] UDIG 1.0.1 MacOS - can't relaunch unless former project is remov ed

Hi,

I verified this with William Kyngesburye (thanks!).

UDIG 1.0.1 cannot launch again successfully unless the project folder within
~home/Documents/Workspace is removed.  This happens no matter what map
resources were loaded initially.

Console messages:
"Apple AWT Couldn't start headless. SetApplicationIsDaemon returned -50.
Apple AWT Java VM was loaded on first thread -- can't start AWT."

Also, after the Workspace has been moved and UDIG is able to be restarted
again, when I use Open Project, and select the originally saved project.udig
folder, the project loads but does not present any of the map layers that
were presumably saved with the project.  Again, the "Apple AWT Couldn't
start headless. SetApplicationIsDaemon returned -50" message is presented in
the Console without any UDIG alert being presented.

Forgive me if this bug has been added already.

Any idea if this will be fixed for us Mac folks prior to 1.1?

Thanks,
Pete

Pete Vaziri
Geospatial Website Administrator
303-302-8551
pvaziri@xxxxxxxxxxxx <mailto:pvaziri@xxxxxxxxxxxx>
www.pixxures.com <http://www.pixxures.com>
"We make mapping accessible, immediate and affordable!"

Back to the top