Re: [udig-devel] Snapshot request

Jody Garnett wrote:

PS. Chris Holmes also had the idea of a a "WMS of the Day" to let us share the interesting content we find on the web: (here is the one Chris mentioned <http://maps.customweather.com/image?REQUEST=GetCapabilities> )

Cool -

I was able to attach a picture of this WMS to the <http://udig.refractions.net/confluence/display/UDIG/screenshots> page and include a link to the capabilities document as part of the picture comment.

I had to type: <a href="http://maps.customweather.com/image?REQUEST=GetCapabilities&service=WMS";>maps.customweather.com</a> (Note: that "&service=WMS" part allows udig drag and drop code to work on the first try, if not it may have to ask the user to choose between WFS and WMS)

Thanks for the link Chris.
Jody

Back to the top