Re: [udig-devel] uDig 1.0.1 RC5

Success with William's info.plist.

Sorry for not following your previous discussions in detail, I think that you already have suggested this:

Ideally, startup.jar belongs in the Resources sub-folder of the udig.app bundle. I am still playing around with it. copied it and the ini file there and then modified the startup.jar path in the info.plist. It finds it because it creates the configuration subfolder there, but then fails because it isn't finding the frameworks.

Mark