Re: [udig-devel] uDig 1.0.1 RC5

Same here. I see that you put the -vm option in udig.ini. I don't think udig.ini is being used, maybe it's supposed to be used, but it's not. (The only way I could tell is if there is a bad option in the Info.plist, a JavaVM error lists the whole command used, and the memory option in udig.ini is not there, just the ones in Info.plist.)

You need to have the -vm option in Info.plist.  Like this: