Re: [udig-devel] many errors running in OS X

Ooh, that one works.  I see that .qix file there.

1. Is that exactly the same as the .qix index created by the MapServer utility?

2. I think I saw some in the log, or the console, about udig creating that. Is udig supposed to create one for shapefiles?

I screwed up on the PostGIS layers - I was in the middle of importing a ton of data into PostGIS when I started playing with uDig and *those* layers hadn't been indexed yet.

But, after indexing and vacuuming, I'm still getting null rendering errors on them (new map and re-add layer).

Postgres 8.0.3, PostGIS 1.0.2. I haven't updated that Mac to pgis 1.0.3 yet. Wasn't there a bounding box bugfix in 1.0.3?