Re: [udig-devel] many errors running in OS X

Hi William. I looked at the logs, most of the errors reported are not related to the rendering problem but I am trying to fix those now. The Rendering issue seems to be occuring because udig can't get the bounds of the data. So it is trying to render a null bounding box which is impossible. I'm attaching some data that I'l like you to try out.
Jesse

Jesse Eichar wrote:

William K wrote:

Getting a bit discouraged.

I was able to create a new project and add some layers - PostGIS and shapefiles. There are null rendering errors. and numerous other errors in the log. Also, it won't let me save the project, that menu item is disabled.

Having Null Rendering errors is not good.  I'll look at the log.

Jesse