[udig-devel] Change to all Manifest.MF files

Hi Everyone,

There should have been a message last night. Jody went through and changed all the Manifests in all the plugins. This shouldn't be a problem except that eclipse has a bug where the manifest state is somehow cached and you have to "kick" it to get it to notice the updates. So if there are any *access restriction* errors in you workbench try closing all project (not just the ones with the errors) and reopen them. This should fix the problem. Sorry for the inconvenience but it had to be done so we can correctly make releases and have a useful update site. If closing the project doesn't work (I think it will but it is speculatory) then delete all projects from your workspace, don't worry it doesn't delete them from the workspace, then reimport them. This will work.

Jesse

Back to the top