Re: [udig-devel] Re: Trouble with fresh SVN checkout

I've done fresh 2 checkouts since in the last 2 weeks and I didn't have these problems. Mind you I didn't use subclipse either. Amr downstairs has had some problems with subclipse and refreshing as well so maybe that has something to do with the problem.

Jesse

Jody Garnett wrote:

Matthias Basler wrote:

Alternatively, the schema files for the extenion points might be missing?
Can Eclipse see the file
net.refractions.udig.printing.ui/schema/templates.exsd?

Yes (of course). I mean, uDig builds now finally (after the restart), and I am not going to checkout again, just to check which files are visible when. ;-)
I used to do a fresh checkout every week (just to keep the devel team honest), sounds like I should start again (after UDIG 1.0.1 goes out).

Thanks for your persistence/patience,
Jody