[udig-devel] Re: Trouble with fresh SVN checkout

Richard Gould wrote:
> What version of Eclipse are you using?
3.1 final.

> There was a recent shift from using plugin.xml files in some plug-ins to
> using manifest.mf files. I bet this migration is the source of the
> problem. This might be a problem if you are not using Eclipse 3.1.

The change to .mf files is one thing I suspect. The other ones is that it's
either related to Eclipse 3.1 or a problem of the build process. Fact is, that
with Eclipse 3.1 M6 and the "old" plugin.xml files this problem didn't occur.
But this might as well be by chance.

> Alternatively, the schema files for the extenion points might be missing?
> Can Eclipse see the file
> net.refractions.udig.printing.ui/schema/templates.exsd?

Yes (of course). I mean, uDig builds now finally (after the restart), and I am
not going to checkout again, just to check which files are visible when. ;-)

Matthias Basler
c9bama@xxxxxxxxxxx

This mail was sent through http://webmail.uni-jena.de

Back to the top