Re: [udig-devel] DB2 updates, current trunk status

David Adler wrote:
I've updated the 'libs' MANIFEST.MF to include db2-2.1.RC1.jar which seems to have resolved some of the build problems. This was committed in revision 14819.

Many of the plug-ins are now showing errors. Is this just due to being 'in transition' as function is being moved from plugin.xml to MANIFEST.MF ?

Hi David, I will be at work soon and can look at this. I did send out a email about update versions for uDig. I will make sure to post that as a news item it is more visitable.

As for changing libs, can we include db2-2.1.RC1 in the maven repository? If so great, if not I would like to use the "buddy classloader" system illustrated by the changes to PostGIS last week.

If the db2 jar is not redistributable (like the oracle one). Can you can provide me a link, or instructions on how to download it?

Lets get on IRC (in 1hr when I get to work) and make sure we get this done once properly.

Jody

Back to the top