Re: [udig-devel] uDig import of NLPG files?

Vince Darley wrote:
Does anyone know of any work underway to allow uDig to import and visualize data from NLPG ("National Land and Property Gazetter") formats?

http://www.nlpg.org.uk/_public/guides/nlpg1.htm
http://www.nlpg.org.uk/_public/download/DTFv6.3.pdf

thanks for any tips...

That is a good question, I am going to cross post it to the geotools list.

How about it James? This appears to be the kind of format you would of heard of?

Aside: James and I were recently trying to hook up to an addressing service. I think I should make an API for gazetters to hide behind so we have a place to hide some of these services behind.

Jody

Back to the top