[udig-devel] Re: DB2 plugin support in uDIG

David Adler wrote:

Jody, anything I can do to help with this?

Hi David - I think all that was needed was for me to get back from the OSG'05 conference.

Justin (just finished a bunch of optimizations for PostGIS) and I will have a go this afternoon. I noticed I could download a trial of the "DB2 Spatial Extender" - is that what your datastore works against?

The DB2 plugin is now built and included with the GeoTools 2.1RC1 release.

Congrats!

It works fine with GeoServer although it is not yet part of the GeoServer install. I guess I need to talk to David Blasby about that. (?)

Yeah Dave Blasby would be the guy, try and make sure it is included in GeoServer 1.3.0.

Jody

Back to the top