Re: R: R: [udig-devel] Problems with QuickStart / Running the Main Application

Ciao Mario,

Hmm - that screen shot doesn't show much. What does it look like under your Package Explorer?

Attached is a shot of what it should look like.

Some notes:

Running clean on net.refractions.udig.libs plug-in should download the required jars.

Refreshing the net.refractions.udig.libs plug-in will allow Eclipse to see them (this might be what you need to do).

After Eclipse can see them, right click on the plug-in and select PDE-Tools->Update Classpath... and press OK.

Try building again after that.

Hope this helps,

Richard

mario bloise wrote:
Ciao Richard

Thanks for your help. As you can see in the attached file (print-screen) I
don't see geotools jars.
What do you advice me to do ?

Mario