Re: [udig-devel] geotools in eclipse

Hi Gerald,

Have a look at this page:
http://docs.codehaus.org/display/GEOTOOLS/Eclipse+Developers+Guide

In particular, the GT2Eclipse and Eclipse Build pages.

Richard

Gerald Estadieu wrote:
Hi, as I mentioned in Geoserver mailing-list we are a utility very interested to start development of GIS solution based on open-source solution and contribute back to the community our own future development if it could be interesting for other. Our web applications are java based, actually the all architecture is based on WebSphere and WebSphere Studio. Sorry to publish to 2 different mailing list but I thought that both community could be interested by any answer to my email (I know that some of you are part of the 2 community already!). We understand that Geotools can be integrated within Eclipse to use it to develop our own application but we did not find any documentation how to correctly use it. Anybody can help us on this? I believe that if it works in Eclipse it will work on WS Studio since it is Eclipse based. I actually have the same question for uDig: since uDig provide as well some java UI, would it be possible to re-use them in our own development? and how we can use them in Eclipse to develop our own app? Thx again for your great work to make the open source world very interesting to corporate in quest for open and standard GIS solution. Gerald

DISCLAIMER:
The contents of this message is attorney privileged and confidential.  The information provided is solely for the use of the individual or entity named above.  If the reader of this message is not the intended recipient, you are hereby notified that any dissemination, distribution or copying of this document is strictly prohibited.  If you have received this document in error, please send it back to the sender.  Any opinions contained in this e-mail, explicit or implied, are solely those of the author and do not necessarily represent those of Companhia de Electricidade de Macau-CEM, S.A.