Re: [udig-devel] Postgis problem in compiled version

Javier wrote:

In svn compiled version running from Eclipse ->
    database field -> only mydatabase
    schema field -> only public
    Layer selection -> only tables
There is a rendering/access problem and the layer appears with an X (in the status bar -> error: org.opengis.referencing.IdentifiedObject.getIdentifiers()Ljava/util/set;)

This problem seems to be the version of GeoAPI you are using, Martin changed the result of getIdentifiers() to be a set (not an array) for GeoAPI 2.0.

Perhaps you can clean your libs project again, and run "Create Classpath"? This should downloaded the latest Geopai2.0-tiger (the java 5 version of geoapi) and kick the build into running off the new jar.

Is it possible that the postgres/postgis driver from repository is different the one in geotools-bin-2.1.RC0.zip??? is there a full log file when running UDIG from eclipse???

Yes the PostgisDataStore in udig is different, we had to make a subclass of PostgisDataStore in order to access the connection pool so we could provide nice user interface feedback.

Jody

Back to the top