Re: [udig-devel] Quickstart works :-)

Jeff Bergamini wrote:

Hi Jody,

I grabbed an older shapefile-renderer jar, got rid of CT-ebRIM and SchemaCode, and it seems to be runnable.

The shapefile-renderer jar has returned, fixing up the page now so they can exclude CT-ebRIM and SchemaCode.

In my own checkout I have a "Working Set" for all the "nl" fragments, and another for the "features" (and "geotools"). This lets me smoothly focus on what is going on.

Thanks for your help. I'm looking forward to working with this.

Actually you should thank Patrick - he spent the better part of a week trying to get setup, and improved the docs through a series of tragic questions.

Jody

Back to the top