Re: [udig-devel] 3.1.RC1

I am guilty on this one, since ArrayContentProvider is public I didn't even think of checking ListContentProvider to be as well. This isn't an issue, the viewer is not being used.

Furthermore, it looks like automated builds are still in check with RC1. The only hiccup was some plugins changing versions. However we now have nightly builds for 3.1RC1 so I am ok with making the change over.

Jody Garnett wrote:

Justin Deolvieira wrote:

Looking over the build notes for pde in particular, it doesn't look like anything has changed. I am going to try an automated build/test with 3.1RC1. I will let you know how it goes.

Here is one downcheck:
ConnectionErrorPage.java:
import org.eclipse.ui.internal.dialogs.ListContentProvider cannot be resolve
ConnectionErrorPage.java
net.refractions.udig.catalog.ui/src/net/refractions/udig/catalog/ui
line 19

Basically someone depended on some internal Eclipse API - bad idea.

Jody