Re: [udig-devel] uDig rendering problem .. more details requested?

Tony Kennedy wrote:

N.B.
This is a head thing fine in RC5

Cool one more question, are you using Eclipse 3.1.RC2 yet? I am still working through a compile error there.

On the good news front: geotools 2.1.x is finally at the stage where we can branch out a stable release for all our projects.

Good luck with your release(s) - I will be nice and make a BLOCKER of a jira task for you on this one. Will report back when I know more.

Jody

Back to the top