Re: [udig-devel] So, is the WMS fixed?

dblasby@xxxxxxxxxxxxx wrote:

The Geoserver release beta4 will hopefully be out by the time you wake
up on monday.

I'm really looking forward to seeing WMS and WFS working!
What are you guys planning on doing on the styling front?
Well we are going to back off on the programming APIs and focus on user experience. So simple, simple, simple. And an escape valve to crazy people like you (much like the advanced tab in the CRS chooser). I would really like to get a simple themer in there, but chances are our time will be spent improving the heck out of the datastores (such as PostGIS).

Jody

Back to the top