Re: [udig-devel] Corrupted win32 uDig 1.0RC5 zip file

ced wrote:

G'Day,
The win32 uDig 1.0RC5 zip file seems to be corrupted.
http://udig.refractions.net/downloads/udig1.0.RC5.win32.x86.zip

Opps - that should not be there.... please see the http://udig.refractions.net/confluence/display/UDIG/UDIG+1.0.RC5 page which only mentions:
- http://udig.refractions.net/downloads/udig1.0.RC5.exe
- http://udig.refractions.net/downloads/udig1.0.RC5.linux.gtk.x86.zip

It was very late on Friday when we managed to go home, I am sure they just stopped the upload halfway once they realized it was not needed.

But that does bring up an interesting question Cedric? Why would you choose a zipfile over an installer? We are happy to make you one, it is just in our experience they only get downloaded for Linux.

Jody Garnett

Back to the top