[udig-devel] Re: Problems with uDig Build

Upson, Patrick wrote:

Hello again Jody,

I have followed the instructions on the uDig site for setting up and
building uDig very closely and I'm still getting errors.

My most recent error log is included as an attachment to this e-mail. If you
know what's wrong please let me know.
Hi Partrick - can you log on to freenode IRC udig we would really like to help get you set up.

Quick question: how did you check out the uDig source code? Team project set file, or command line svn?

Jody

Back to the top