[udig-devel] Re: [OpenSDI] Change of subject: uDig and move to uDig user-list

Martin,
I think this discussion should move to the uDig users list if we proceed on it. Since there is no such list yet, I will post this to the uDig-devel list instead. People interested could then jump to that discussion. (lists.refractions.net/mailman/listinfo/udig-devel)
Sorry to the others for bothering you!
Jeroen