[udig-devel] CRS

The CRS handling is quite strange.

I've already reported that the WMS requests are not correct, so I tried
to use shapefiles.

I keep getting "Layer Data out of Bounds" errors.  Once I start getting
the error, it doesnt go away and my maps no longer render.

If there's not a .prj file with your .shp then udig gets a bit huffy and
occationally throws Null Pointer Exceptions (like if you try to do a
layer->get summary).

I dont know how to fix this inside udig.

How is CRS support supposed to work in udig?

dave