Re: [udig-devel] build from svn problems

On Wed, 13 Apr 2005 21:35:05 -0700, Jesse Eichar wrote
> My checkout process is something as follows:
>
> 1. svn co http://svn.geotools.org/udig/trunk/plugins
> 2. fire up eclipse set workspace to be what ever.
> 3. import existing projects ( root directory is the new plugins
> directory ).
> 4.  select net.refractions.udig.libs and do a project > clean

4a. select net.refractions.udig.libs and do a "Refresh" (otherwise Eclipse
won't see your just-downloaded-jars)

> 5.  right click on a project  select PDE Tools > update classpath
> 6.  click select all and ok
> 7.  Occasionally a clean all is required.

YMMV, but I had to add that refresh before update classpath. I think it
would be better to add that point to the documentation on the web site. It
may be useless, but it's harmful ;-)

> Jesse

Bye, UP

Back to the top