[udig-devel] AVL (Automatic Vehicle Location)

Hi,

We (WATANI-GIS) have an AVL (Automatic Vehicle
Location) System written in C++. Now we are
considering the migration to Java and open source
wagon. I’m interested in building the monitoring part
of the system as a plug-in on top of UDIG.
I will be very grateful of anyone show me the road to
start writing the plug-in. I had already started
reading about building plug-ins for eclipse. I hop it
is not far deferent from that…
All what I need is a plug-in that draws a moving
points on the top of the map (according a GPS readings
from a Location Server)….and capture all the event
related to these points (such as mouse double-click
and so on).

Thank you in advance.

Back to the top