[udig-devel] Problem with deegree WMS

Hi All !

I contact you because I have a problem: I try to import deegree WMS in uDig, it lists all the layers but when I try to add one to a map it doesn’t work.

I have noticed that the SRS was wrong: it’s WGS84 but in uDig it’s NAD83 (I don’t know this SRS). I let you see the deegree WMS capabilities (file deegreeWMSCapabilities.txt) and the uDig screen (file: uDigView.bmp).

Deegree WMS is installed on a platform Redhat Linux 9. There’s no message error (tomcat: Catalina.out or localhost-date.txt). You can’t access it to see the configuration because it is not accessible from anyone outside of our internal network

I hope someone can help me!

Thank you!

Best regards,

Virginie Berre