Re: [udig-devel] "New wizard" for new maps?

This has already been fixed in the wiki. (Yesterday, thanks Jesse)

http://udig.refractions.net/confluence/display/EN/Creating+a+new+Map

But thanks for pointing it out. If you see anything else that is inaccurate, check the wiki. If it is inaccurate there, let us know.

Thanks!

Richard

Matthias Basler wrote:

Hi developers

There is a section in the "tasks" part of the help explaining how to create maps
using the "New wizard".
But I have the impression such "New wizard" does not exist - at least not for
creating new maps. I coun't find it in RC1.

Also the help says that, when creating a new map, the user gets asked for the
map name. I cannot confirm that. I always get new maps automatically named "Map
1", "Map 2" and so on. (I can rename them later, of course.)

Is this outdated content?

Matthias Basler
c9bama@xxxxxxxxxxx