[udig-devel] "New wizard" for new maps?

Hi developers

There is a section in the "tasks" part of the help explaining how to create maps
using the "New wizard".
But I have the impression such "New wizard" does not exist - at least not for
creating new maps. I coun't find it in RC1.

Also the help says that, when creating a new map, the user gets asked for the
map name. I cannot confirm that. I always get new maps automatically named "Map
1", "Map 2" and so on. (I can rename them later, of course.)

Is this outdated content?

Matthias Basler
c9bama@xxxxxxxxxxx

This mail was sent through http://webmail.uni-jena.de