Re: [udig-devel] M6 is out

Jody Garnett wrote:

Eclipse 3.1 M6 is finally here ...
- http://download.eclipse.org/eclipse/downloads/drops/S-3.1M6-200504011645/index.php - http://download.eclipse.org/eclipse/downloads/drops/S-3.1M6-200504011645/eclipse-news-all-M6.html

I am downloading it now, but just looking over that eclipse-news-all link I see lots to like. It seems like browser support is available as a first class operation. Right now we embed the browser for the Info tool ourselves.

Also of interest is a new "preferred practice" for both resource bundles and plug in packaging. Both changes look worth while (in terms of less long term overhead). Sure wish this came out last week.

Jody

Back to the top