[udig-devel] My Future Plans

As many of you are aware I have been contributing to Geotools (and
GeoServer in the past) as part of my employment with Refractions
Research. Most recently my Geotools time has been funded through the
uDig project.

After some long thought on my current situation with Refractions
Research I decided to look for employment opportunities elsewhere. As
a consequence I will not be as active a developer in the future.

My intentions for both the GeoServer and uDig projects extend to
sharing my opinion on the mailing lists (this has been my role of late
with GeoServer ... so no change here).

Although my involvement with the Geotools project will see a
significant reduction, I will be staying on as module maintainer for
both the xml, wfs and gml portions of geotools. My time will be more
limited in the future ... so please bare with me as maintenance cycles
become a bit longer.

For all the lists, please feel free to email me questions at
david.zwiers@xxxxxxxxx

David Zwiers

Back to the top