Re: [udig-devel] Test Case placement in the Repository

I sent out an email from home about test cases but it seems to fallen into a black hole.

I have set up an automated testing framework as part of the nightly builds. To test I have added a simple test plugin. It lives under the normal plugin directory, however if this is not desired it could be changed.

The eclipse projects seem to put all the plugins (as well as features and fragments for that matter) in the same place.

I was planning on writing some docs on the wiki about this, because there is some additional work that needs to be done when people add tests so they can be added to the automated testing framework.

Justin

Jody Garnett wrote:
David Zwiers wrote:

My suggestion is a top-level directory called 'test-plugins', any
objections?
Only concern is that people will not check out and use the test plugins. It is a trade-off - what do the eclipse projects do (beyond the naming convention?).
Jody