[udig-devel] Test Case placement in the Repository

Heya all,

I have started writing some test cases for a bunch of the Catalog code,
and found that the old test cases had been deleted.

Therefore, I was wondering where the new test cases should live, and in
what form they should live. Option one is one plugin of doom while the
other obvious option is many plugins ... but given the only test case in
in the production code base this probably isn't the best idea as there
would be alot of projects to sort through for new users.

My suggestion is a top-level directory called 'test-plugins', any
objections?

David

Back to the top