[udig-devel] Here is rendering question for you jesse

--- Begin Message ---
  • From: Xavier Méhaut <xavier.mehaut@xxxxxxx>
  • Date: Thu, 17 Mar 2005 09:16:17 +0100
Hi Jody,
Thanks for the .prj file.
I've a question ; which wiki or other tool do you use for the UDIG homepage. It seems quite cool :) Another question concerning the MapPane you use in Udig... I use the J2DRenderer Map pane in my eclipse app, and I need to use the swt_awt bridge for that... I don't like personnaly the look, but the question is actually top know how to make the pane fitting well the Map contents, ie if I've many layzers with features, I would like to make the pane exactlky the enveloppe of the every features contained in it...It is not the case currently..
regards
Xavier

--- End Message ---

Back to the top