[udig-devel] Re: Possible approach to UDIG mods

Roderick Morrison wrote:

Ji Jodi ...
Thanks for this - it's been a great help. I gather I also need to grab some
code for geotools (com.vividsolutions and org.geotools)?
Nope - if you follow the directions there is a step where you run "clean" on the net.refractions.udig.libs project.
This has an ant script that will download all the required jars for you.

We try to make things easy (okay we means David Zwiers in this case).
Jody

Back to the top