[udig-devel] Re: Possible approach to UDIG mods

Roderick Morrison wrote:

Hey Jodi ....
I'm going to download the latest UDIG into my Eclipse IDE.
Can you tell me which version of the Eclipse IDE  you guys are using and
which of the Eclipse subprojects (and their versions) and any other
components I may need for the install? For example, are you using the WTP,
version of the EMF, etc...
This documentation is available here:
- http://docs.codehaus.org/display/UDIG/Project

Here are the pages that describe which version of what is needed:
- http://docs.codehaus.org/display/UDIG/Eclipse+SDK (we use 3.1.M4)
- http://docs.codehaus.org/display/UDIG/Eclipse+SDK+Extentions (EMF 2.0.1, GEF 3.0.1) - http://docs.codehaus.org/display/UDIG/Development+Environment (JRE 5.0 update 1, JAI 1.1.2 01, ImageIO 1.0 01, Soap) - http://docs.codehaus.org/display/UDIG/Subversion (be sure to get the proper config file - for java new line handling)

We are on the devel list if you need us (or freenode#geotools),
Jody

Back to the top