Re: [udig-devel] Re: Excel file of colours

At 10:04 AM 3/8/2005 -0800, Jody Garnett wrote:
Pati Tozer wrote:

Hi Jody,
You said that you have an Excel file of colours for the ColourBrewer thing? Where can I find that?

From the website - you need to email the person.

I have the full set, I'm tidying it up into xml at the moment. (caries extra info about sutability)

It is useful to note that much of the information is redundant, i.e. for a sequential palette you always take the same sub samples of colors from the full set.

I can pass on the excel files if you want them or I can pass on the xml version in a couple of days.

James

Back to the top