[udig-devel] Re: [OpenSDI] Presentation of our team and our work (LONG)

After talking to cholmes I should apparently rephrase,

The Eclipse RCP provides a Platform (similar to a micro kernal) to which you can add only the content you need. You can treat the uDig code base in a similar manner - a GIS Platform to which you can add only the uDig plugins that are required for your users. So if you making a kiosk for community planning you would not include plugins associated with printing.

Jody

Back to the top